3371 Chattanooga Valley Road Flintstone GA 30725 706.820.2833

3371 Chattanooga Valley Road Flintstone GA 30725 706.820.2833

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Testimonial

The following comes from a participant in one of Hope's trainings this Spring:

Thank you again for coming and meeting with us, it was very helpful.   It allowed us to see some of our blind spots and think outside the box that we usually comfortably stay in, by talking through what our relationships with the families we've been helping look like.  I think it will produce future discussion as to what Pathway is about, connecting the congregation with the community, and how we can be about that ministry.  All in all, it opened my eyes further to the fact that I am more self involved, impatient and unwilling to "get my hands dirty" than I would like to admit.
Interested in having Hope for Northwest Georgia train your Mercy Committee, Diaconate, or Church group? Contact Heather at the Hope offices.

No comments: